HOSTED ONLINE ON ZOOM
Enterprise Development Grant (EDG)
We are pleased to inform you that Edulabs Software is eligible for claiming under the Innovation and Productivity category of the EDG Grant to cover 50% of project cost. It is also further deductible using SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC) for up to a total of 95% of project cost.
EDG Grant requirements to get 50% off Edulabs software:
You would be able to apply for the Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) to cover 50% of the project cost.
- Business is registered and operating in Singapore
- The Edulabs Software will be used in Singapore
- You have a minimum of 30% local shareholding with group annual sales turnover less than S$100 million, OR less than 200 employees
The approval period ranges from 1 to 3 months. All you need to do is to prepare your last year's financial statements, sit back and let us do the submission for you over a Zoom screen-sharing session.Get Started
SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC)
On top of the EDG grant, you can also utilise the SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC) which encourages employers to invest in enterprise transformation and capabilities of their employees.
Eligible employers will receive a one-off S$10,000 credit to cover up to 90% of out-of-pocket expenses on qualifying costs for supportable initiatives, over and above the support levels of existing schemes.
So if you are utilising both EDG and SFEC, it will cover up to 97% of the project cost.
Employers must meet the following conditions over the qualifying period:
- Have employed at least three Singapore Citizens (SCs) or Permanent Residents (PRs) every month over the qualifying period; and
- Have not been previously qualified for SFEC; and
- Are not in default of their SDL contributions during the qualifying period and do not have an inactive ACRA status during qualification.
Newly qualified employers will be notified in April 2022.Get Started
Book a Free Demo Session
Who is it for: If you run an education centre or school with at least 100 students and you would like to completely systemise & grow your business, increase its profits while working lesser hours…then this is for you.
In this session, we will cover:
Phone: (+65) 88084280
Address: 211 Jalan Besar #04-00 Singapore (208896)
Fill out your company details below to book a personalised demo session
Feel free to give us a call at (+65) 8808 4280 if you have any questions not already answered here.
2. Pay Edulabs 50% of the quotation & invoice to start the project
3. Get letter of offer approval within 1-3 months (an email will be sent to notify you)
4. Project is completed according to the start and end date in the EDG application
5. Project completion report is prepared by Edulabs
6. Pay Edulabs the remaining 50% of the quotation & invoice
7. Appoint an auditor from the pre-approved auditor list (https://www.enterprisesg.gov.sg/-/media/esg/files/financial-assistance/grants/for-local-companies/edg/apply/edg_claims_prequalified_panel_of_auditors.pdf)
8. Submit a claim through Business Grant Portal for 70% reimbursement
Government will proceed to deposit 70% of full invoice in cash to your corporate bank account
Feel free to give us a call at +65 88084280 if you have any questions not already answered here.
Our mission at Edulabs is to provide a robust and comprehensive School Management Software for tuition and enrichment centres who have been relying largely on excel sheets and paper documents, as well as clunky and difficult to use software.
There are larger software companies out there and also bespoke software development firms but we believe that none come close to delivering the value we offer in terms of feature set and pricing due to our deep focus in providing solutions of education centres.
Ultimately, we seek to provide our clients with the best of both worlds – a ready-made education centre solution with the majority of key features that they need and with the added flexibility of customisation to deliver a cost-effective and tailor-made education software solution.
From then onwards, there is a one-time setup and license fee as well as a subscription fee of S$300 monthly for unlimited students, parents and teachers.
Additional centres can be added on at a preferential rate as well.
We would be happy to assist in the grant application process and provide the required documents for submissions.