HOSTED ON ZOOM OR IN-PERSON
Enterprise Development Grant (EDG)
You would be able to apply for the Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) to cover 50% of the project cost.
- Business is registered and operating in Singapore
- The Edulabs Software will be used in Singapore
- You have a minimum of 30% local shareholding with group annual sales turnover less than S$100 million, OR less than 200 employees
SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC)
On top of the EDG grant, you can also utilise the SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC) which encourages employers to invest in enterprise transformation and capabilities of their employees.
Eligible employers will receive a one-off S$10,000 credit to cover up to 90% of out-of-pocket expenses on qualifying costs for supportable initiatives, over and above the support levels of existing schemes.
So if you are utilising both EDG and SFEC, it will cover up to 95% of the project cost.
Employers must meet the following conditions over the qualifying period:
- Have employed at least three Singapore Citizens (SCs) or Permanent Residents (PRs) every month over the qualifying period; and
- Have not been previously qualified for SFEC; and
- Are not in default of their SDL contributions during the qualifying period and do not have an inactive ACRA status during qualification.
Book a Free Demo Session
Who is it for: If you run an education centre or school with at least 50 students and you would like to completely systemise & grow your business, increase its profits while working lesser hours…then this is for you.
In this session, we will cover:
Address: 211 Jalan Besar #04-00 Singapore (208896)