Edulabs Software is eligible for Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) to defray exactly 80% of project cost from now till September 2021. The remainder after EDG is further deductible using SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC). Learn more
Reduce 80% of admin work with features like lesson scheduling, attendance taking, invoicing, teacher payroll and more. Access your data on-the-go on any device.
Do better business planning from better managing invoices & payments received, student numbers, classroom availability and calculation of tutor payroll.
Ease of Use
Intuitive and beautiful user interface that all your Admins, Students & Parents will love. Web-based software so all you need is a web browser to use Edulabs.
Student & User Management
- Add Unlimited users: Students, parents, teachers and admin staff
- Data migration service included to import all students and parents using excel sheet
- E-registration forms to replace paper forms and eliminate data entry, with e-signing of terms & conditions
- Every student has a detailed Student Profile page that displays personal information and auto-captures activity and lesson history, deposits, invoices and payments
- Set user access rights and privileges across a single or multi-branch setup
- Auto-generate logins for Student and Parent Portals to show respective lessons, invoices, attendance and reports
Lesson Scheduling & Attendance
Traditionally, you or your team would have to spend days if not weeks, planning the entire upcoming month's lessons and try to arrange teachers' schedules around it. With Edulabs, the month's schedule can ready in minutes.
- Data migration service included to import classes and match students into classes using excel sheet
- Auto-generate lessons for a class for the entire year in minutes
- Calendar view sorted by teacher or by classroom. Daily, weekly, monthly views
- Easily add students to a makeup lesson or allow them to place a booking on the student portal
- Auto-suggest makeup lessons for booking based on lesson availability in the student portal
- Teachers can take attendance digitally on smartphones and tablets.
- Facial recognition technology for 99.99% accurate attendance marking
- Manage cohorts and auto-promote students
Finance, Invoicing & Payroll
A major source of admin headache is of course, finance matters and keeping track of everything. The finance module is able to handle scenarios such as:
- Auto-generate first invoice with deposit and one-time fees just by adding student into class
- Auto-generate recurring invoices just by adding student into class
- Auto-update invoice for next month/term if student is enrolled in an additional subject/class
- Suitable for Monthly, Termly or Per Lesson Billing
- For schools using per lesson billing: The number of lessons in a given month or term can be counted and billed accordingly
- Auto-generate invoice when there is a low balance of credits left (For schools using lesson credits)
- Supports customised discounts (Sibling, Additional subject etc.)
- Supports GST calculation
- Auto-send new invoices and receipts via SMS/Email
- Record payments for different modes (PayNow, Cash, Cheque, NETS)
- Manage deposits, credit notes and refunds
- Automatically calculate teacher's payslip
- Manage hourly or per lesson rates for teachers based on the level/subject or student count
- Generate end-of-day closing summary
- Integrate with Stripe for online payment (Premium Add-on)
- Integrate with Xero or Quickbooks Online (Premium Add-on)
Send Email, SMS & Whatsapp
- Easily communicate with students & parents using Email or SMS
- Broadcast to all or to select groups of parents enrolled in a particular class or subject
- Send invoices, payment reminders, receipts and progress reports
- Save precious time and reduce the need to make phone calls
- Coming soon: Sending of Whatsapp messages
- Generate End-of-term Student Progress Report showing the recorded exam/test scores as well as evaluation and remarks from teachers.
- Generate Class Attendance Report by month or term.
- Generate Admin Reports for Enrolment, Revenue by Teacher, Daily/Monthly Accounts
- Custom Admin reports can be done on request.
Excellent after service. I would recommend Samuel and his team. Sometimes the smaller companies provide a level of service that bigger firms cannot offer.
For Students & Parents
View Lesson schedule, Invoices, Announcements. Receive in-app messages and push notifications from the school.
Mark Attendance, View Lesson Schedule, Lesson History and Payslip
What is DBS RAPID?
DBS RAPID (Real-time API by DBS) is a digital solution that can be integrated into its corporate customers’ systems or platforms to facilitate banking transactions and services in real-time.
How can it benefit my school?
With the seamless integration, you can receive funds via a Paynow QR code that is dynamically generated for each of your customers. Your customers can pay using Paynow from any of the 9 participating banks (DBS/POSB, UOB, OCBC, Citibank, HSBC, Maybank, Standard Chartered Bank, Bank of China, ICBC).
In this way, the Edulabs system can then reconcile incoming payments in real-time. Incoming funds will go into your corporate bank account as per normal. Invoices will be automatically marked as paid without having to check and tally up with your ibanking statements.
What is the cost?
For each transaction, it only costs a $0.25 SGD flat fee compared to 3-4% with most payment processing methods such as NETS, Credit Card etc. The cost of integration with DBS RAPID will be shared upon enquiry.
What are the pre-requisites?
DBS RAPID requires the use of a DBS corporate bank account which means your company will have to sign up for one.