Join 50+ schools that are powered by Edulabs
Edulabs Software is eligible for Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) to cover 70% of project cost. The remainder after EDG is further deductible using SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC). Learn more
Automate & Save Time
Reduce 80% of admin work with features like auto lesson scheduling, auto makeup lessons, auto invoicing, payment reconciliation. Access your data on-the-go on any device.
A Complete System
Includes a base of essential features, yet with the ability to customise to your exact requirements. White-labelled dashboard with your own logo and the ability to use your own domain.
Intuitive and beautiful user interface that all your Admins, Students & Parents will love. Web-based software so all you need is a web browser. Includes multi-outlet management from one dashboard.
- E-registration forms to replace paper forms and eliminate data entry, with e-signing of terms & conditions
- Student entry is added the CRM once the registration form is submitted
- Automated email with completed registration form is sent to the parent
- Advanced forms with real-time class capacity and schedule can be implemented
CRM & Student Management
- Add Unlimited users: Students, parents, teachers and admin staff
- Data migration service included to import all students and parents using excel sheet
- Gain 360° view of a student on the Student Profile page that displays personal information and auto-captures activity and lesson history, deposits, invoices and payments
- Set user access rights and privileges across a single or multi-outlet setup
- Auto-generate logins for Student and Parent Portals to show respective lessons, invoices, attendance and reports
Academic & Classes
- Setup levels and subjects
- Setup terms or calendar months
- Add public holidays so that lessons are not generated on these days
- A class can be defined as a group of users (teacher & students) that follow a weekly, recurring lesson schedule
- A lesson can be defined as a single, non-recurring event that takes place on a specific date and time. In this way, the student list for a lesson can be different from the student list in a class, as a lesson would frequently include make-up and trial students
- Student's first invoice can be auto-generated when student is added to a class
Lesson Scheduling & Attendance
Traditionally, you or your team would have to spend days if not weeks, planning the entire upcoming month's lessons and try to arrange teachers' schedules around it. With Edulabs, the month's schedule can ready in minutes.
- Data migration service included to import classes and match students into classes using excel sheet
- Auto-generate lessons for a class for the entire year in minutes
- Calendar view sorted by teacher or by classroom. Daily, weekly, monthly views
- Easily add students to a makeup lesson or allow them to place a booking on the student portal
- Auto-suggest makeup lessons for booking based on lesson availability in the student portal
- Teachers can take attendance digitally on smartphones and tablets.
- Bulk promote students to a new level/programme in a new year
- Bulk create classes in a new year
Finance & Invoicing
- Auto-generate first invoice with deposit and one-time fees just by adding student into class
- Automatic pro-rating of first invoice
- Auto-generate recurring invoices just by adding student into class
- Auto-update invoice for next month/term if student is enrolled in an additional subject/class
- Suitable for Monthly, Termly or Per Lesson Billing
- For schools using per lesson billing: The number of lessons in a given month or term can be counted and billed accordingly
- Supports customised discounts (Sibling, Additional subject etc.)
- Supports GST calculation
- Mass-send or auto-send new invoices and receipts via SMS/Email
- Record payments for different modes (PayNow, Bank transfer etc.)
- Manage deposits, credit notes and refunds
- Integrate with Stripe for online payment (Premium Add-on)
- Integrate with Xero or Quickbooks Online (Premium Add-on)
Send Invoice link via SMS/Email
- Auto-generate a private invoice link for the parent to view the invoice without the need to log in
- Present all payment options to the parent
- The figures shown on the invoice are dynamic and change in real-time as the invoice is amended by an Admin, so it is more ideal as compared with sending invoice PDF
Dynamic PayNow QR Code
- Auto-generate a unique PayNow QR code for every invoice, with funds going directly to your company's UEN
- The key benefit is that once the PayNow QR is scanned by the parent's ibanking app, the amount payable is non-editable by the parent and with the student's name and invoice number auto-filled in the PayNow reference field. This helps with manual reconciliation later on in your ibanking records.
Send Email, SMS & Whatsapp
- Easily communicate with students & parents using Email or SMS
- Broadcast to all or to select groups of parents enrolled in a particular class or subject
- Send invoices, payment reminders, receipts and progress reports
- Save precious time and reduce the need to make phone calls
- Coming soon: Sending of Whatsapp messages
- Generate End-of-day Sales & Payment Summary
- Generate End-of-term Student Progress Report showing the recorded exam/test scores as well as evaluation and remarks from teachers.
- Generate Class Attendance Report by month or term.
- Generate Management Graphs for student numbers, student growth, trial to regular student conversions, revenue per teacher
- Custom reports can be done on request.
Learning Management Add-ons
- E-learning online courses with lesson videos
- Worksheet / Assignment submission
- Online assessment / quizzes with Auto-marking of MCQ
- Fully integrated with the student and class records on Edulabs School Management System (SMS)
- With a single login, students can access both SMS & LMS features in their student portal
Integrate with Tools You Already Use
Edulabs integrates and connects all the different online tools a modern business needs, such as Whatsapp, Quickbooks, Zoom and many more. If you don't see your favourite tool, let us know.