All-in-one Finance Module with Automated Invoicing
- Auto-generate first invoice with deposit and one-time fees just by adding student into class
- Automatic pro-rating of first invoice
- Auto-generate recurring invoices just by adding student into class
- Auto-update invoice for next month/term if student is enrolled in an additional subject/class
- Suitable for Monthly, Termly or Per Lesson Billing
- For schools using per lesson billing: The number of lessons in a given month or term can be counted and billed accordingly
- Supports GST calculation
- Auto-send new invoices and receipts via SMS/Email
- Record payments for different modes (PayNow, Cash, Cheque, NETS)
- Manage deposits, credit notes and refunds
- Supports multiple companies and multiple locations setup
- Integrate with Stripe for online payment (Premium Add-on)
- Integrate with Xero or Quickbooks Online (Premium Add-on)
Invoice Creation & Updating
Fully automated: The system creates the student's first and subsequent invoices automatically when the student is added to the class. In this way, there is no need to do up invoices manually one by one.
Smart invoicing: For centres that bill based on the number of lessons in a month or term, the system automatically helps to count the number of lessons across one or multiple subjects that a student has.
Auto-generate invoices for holiday workshops by enrolling student to the correct class.Get Started
Automatically Generate Recurring Invoices for Next Month or Term
A queue of invoices for the entire year is auto-generated by the system, based on your billing cycle (monthly or termly).
Thereafter, the system generates invoices 1 or 2 weeks before the start of the new month or term (depending on your settings).
What's even more amazing is that this queue of invoices will update itself automatically whenever there are changes to a student's class (student withdrawal, student is adding a new class etc, student pause etc.).Get Started
Convenient Split Screen Invoice Preview
Having an invoice preview window saves time and prevents clutter on your web browser as all invoices can be easily previewed without opening it in another tab.
Look for an invoice quickly using student's name, parent's mobile or invoice no. preview and then record payment on an invoice.Get Started
Send Invoice link via Whatsapp / SMS / Email
- Auto-generate a private & secure invoice link for the parent to view the invoice without needing to log in
- Present all payment options to the parent such as PayNow, Bank Transfer etc.
- The figures shown on the invoice are dynamic and can change in real-time as the invoice is amended by an Admin, so it is more ideal as compared with sending static PDF invoices
Dynamic PayNow QR Code with $0 fees
- Auto-generate a unique PayNow QR code for every invoice, with the exact amount to pay
- The key benefit is that once the PayNow QR is scanned by the parent's iBanking app, the amount payable is non-editable by the parent and with the student's name and invoice number auto-filled in the PayNow reference field. This helps with manual reconciliation later on in your ibanking records.
- And the best part? Zero fees payable & receive funds immediately, direct to your company's UEN
Add your own discounts for additional subject, sibling discount etc. And then apply discounts automatically or manually.Get Started
Manage student deposits
Automatically adds student deposit when an invoice containing a deposit is fully paid for. Upon student withdrawal, convert the deposit into a credit note to offset the last invoice.Get Started
Teacher's Pay Calculation
- Add teacher's hourly pay rate for a specific teacher or a specific class
- Manage tiered pay rates based on student count in a lesson
- View teacher's monthly timesheets
- Generate teacher's monthly hours report
Trusted by 100+ schools who have transformed their operations
HOSTED ONLINE ON ZOOM
Get a Free Demo of Edulabs Software
Who is it for: If you run an education centre or school with at least 50 students and you would like to completely systemise & grow your business, increase its profits while working lesser hours…then this is for you.
In this session, we will cover:
Address: 211 Jalan Besar #04-00 Singapore (208896)